About Me

My photo
Just chillin at uni, doing as little as possible, living the goodlife when I can and living the poor life when I have to.

Friday, October 15, 2010

When I Was a Young Boy

I always thought things would change, I always thought that when i was older I would be cooler, happier, have more fun.  I still do think that, all through grade 12 I thought to myself, yeah man, party hard in uni.  Everything always seems to be in the future now though, in primary school it was high school, in high school it was uni.  Now that I'm in uni I'm really confused, maybe next year will be better, I'll talk to more people there, make more friends have more fun, but I said that after the first semester and didn't do it in the second one, so why would that change for next year.  It's just a massive joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment